Honda CBR500R Modifications
Having bought this bike new in June 2016 (2015 model) I decided that various things could be done to improve it's performance and general feel, I must stress that none of these modifications are essential.
I have carried out these mods so far but I don't believe that anything further is required, but you never know!
1) Honda double bubble screen fitted
2) Honda rear hugger fitted
3) Honda rear colour co-ordinated cowl fitted
4) Akrapovic exhaust can fitted
5) Lust Racing suspension brackets fitted
6) R and G exhaust hanger fitted
7) R and G rear peg plate fitted
8) Anti-scratch "clear" patches fitted to footpeg side plates and tank front
9) Bike Tek large crash bungs fitted
10) R and G bar end weights fitted.
11) New rider seat fitted which was modified with softer cushioning (Tony Archer of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, Highly Recommended.)
12) Metal tyre caps fitted
13) Metal billet pegs fitted
14) Remote control theft alarm fitted
15) Additional brake light led cluster fitted
16) Optimate battery charging lead fitted (Fused)
17) Tail section size reduced
18) Front forks lowered by 11mm to improve turn in
19) New "adjustable" side stand fitted
20) Headlamp bulbs replaced with Xenon types
21) The "so called" side light replaced with led type
22) Tank pad fitted
23) Rear pegs removed (single seat conversion)
24) Headlight protectors fitted
Here are pictures showing some of the changes................