Honda CBR500R Modifications
Having bought this bike new in June 2016 (2015 model) I decided that various things could be done to improve it's performance and general feel, I must stress that none of these modifications are essential.
I have carried out these mods so far but I don't believe that anything further is required, but you never know!
1) Honda double bubble screen fitted
2) Honda rear hugger fitted
3) Honda rear colour co-ordinated cowl fitted
4) Akrapovic exhaust can fitted
5) R and G exhaust hanger fitted
6) R and G rear peg plate fitted
7) Anti-scratch "clear" patches fitted to footpeg side plates and tank front
8) Bike Tek large crash bungs fitted
9) R and G bar end weights fitted.
10) New rider seat fitted which was modified with softer cushioning (Tony Archer of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, Highly Recommended.)
11) Metal tyre caps fitted
12) Metal billet pegs fitted
13) Remote control theft alarm fitted
14) Additional brake light led cluster fitted
15) Optimate battery charging lead fitted (Fused)
16) Tail section size reduced
17) "shorty" Adjustable Clutch and Brake levers fitted.
18) Headlamp bulbs replaced with Xenon types
19) The "so called" side light replaced with led type
20) Tank pad fitted
21) Rear pegs removed (single seat conversion)
22) Headlight protectors fitted
23) Fitted Radiator Protector Grille.
24) Fitted Fork Brace Bracket.
25) Pirelli Rosso 2 Tyres fitted which I find a BIG improvement on the stock tyres.
Here are some pictures showing the changes...........................................